Last year, I made the following resolutions:
1) Compete in as many grappling tournaments as I’m realistically able to do. I’ll hold myself to a minimum of 3.
2) Create my own LLC and find a place to practice once I get my LCSW in June.
3) Continue to reserve Fridays as a date night with Katchie. NOTHING comes between me and the ol’ maid on Friday…
Now, for the grades.
1) I competed in three, and had to pull out of three due to injuries. Since I met my minimum and TRIED to go for more, I give myself an A.
2) I haven’t even taken a step forward to getting my LLC. I’ve done other cool things that will help me out once I get going on opening my business, but I haven’t done squat to do that. I get a D.
3) Katchie and I probably hit 90% of our date nights. We get a definite A.
That gives me an overall GPA of 3.0. Solid B average for 2009!